Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- The Vissenloop is organized by the Stichting wandelevenement Vissenloop. The proceeds of this event will be donated entirely to KWF Dutch Cancer Society.
- The Vissenloop is a walking performance tour over 5-10-15-20-25-30 and 40 km without a competitive element.
- The participant may only participate in the event if he
- has completed the relevant registration form completely and truthfully.
- has paid the registration fee in full.
- has agreed to the general terms and conditions for thefishing event.
- Participants agree to the use of images in print, on photo, video, etc. for promotional purposes of the Vissenloop without claiming compensation.
- Participating in the Vissenloop is voluntary, at your own risk and responsibility.
- The Road Traffic Act and the legislation based on it, such as the 1994 Traffic Rules and Traffic Signs Regulations, will remain in force throughout the entire course during the event.
- The participant must follow the route indicated for him, whereby instructions from the organization, police and other employees must be followed. These employees will be clearly recognizable by the vest of KWF Dutch Cancer Society.
- The board of the Vissenloop cannot be held responsible for personal costs incurred when the event has to be canceled due to force majeure.
- The participant is expected not to damage the property of others and not to leave any waste behind; urinating in public is also not allowed.
- It is not permitted during the event to explicitly express political, philosophical or religious ideas or to make statements that can be experienced as offensive, hurtful or insulting in any way whatsoever.
- The board of the Vissenloop is in no way responsible or (financially) liable for accidents and/or illness of participants or loss of belongings.
- The board of the Vissenloop reserves the right to change the route, start and finish times and/or places or to cancel the Vissenloop in whole or in part due to force majeure, including in any case extreme weather conditions or other calamities , whereby this cannot reasonably be expected otherwise from the Vissenloop Board. In that case, registration fees will not be refunded, but will be transferred to the account of KWF Dutch Cancer Society. In the event of cancellation due to force majeure, no new date will be set; the next edition will then take place a year later.
- The organization of the Vissenloop respects the privacy of all its walkers and ensures that personal information is treated confidentially. The personal data will only be used for the organization of the walking event and will only be kept to inform you about a next edition.
- In all cases not covered by these terms and conditions, the board of the Stichting wandelevenement Vissenloop will decide.